FrontSpin JumpStart Program (Salesforce)
When using FrontSpin for the first time, we have implemented the following steps in our new customer onboarding process (a.k.a. FrontSpin JumpStart Program) to ensure you and your team have the best possible onboarding experience, training and support, and are successful in using FrontSpin.
- FrontSpin Kick-Off Meeting (15 minutes) with Salesforce Admin
- Connect FrontSpin to your Salesforce Admin Account
- Install Salesforce Reports, Dashboards and Advanced Fields
- Do some basic setup and configuration
- FrontSpin Syncs Your Salesforce Data
- FrontSpin Admin Training (90 minutes)
- Configure FrontSpin admin/user settings
- Map Salesforce fields to customize FrontSpin
- Create Lists/Playbooks to begin calling/emailing
- Discuss reporting in FrontSpin and Salesforce
- Provide a walkthrough of FrontSpin's admin features and configuration options
- FrontSpin New User Demo & Training Session (45-60 minutes)
- Configure FrontSpin user settings
- Provide a walkthrough of using FrontSpin and its features
- Your team is LIVE!
- Reach out anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, additional training sessions, etc.