When using FrontSpin for the first time, we have implemented the following steps in our new customer onboarding process (a.k.a. FrontSpin JumpStart Program) to ensure you and your team have the best possible onboarding experience, training and support, and are successful in using FrontSpin.
- FrontSpin Kick-Off Meeting (15 minutes) with Salesforce Admin
- Review User Equipment Requirements & Recommendations
- Review Salesforce Sync Preparation and Standard Fields Synced
- Review Real-Time Sync and Push Topics
- Connect your Salesforce Admin account with FrontSpin
- Begin Mapping Salesforce Fields to FrontSpin
- Install FrontSpin Reports & Dashboards and FrontSpin Advanced Mapping Fields for Salesforce
- Confirm Salesforce Sync Completed
- 99% of the time, the sync completes without issues. However, If any necessary fields were not accessible via the API, which prevents the sync, we would need to review the Salesforce Sync Preparation and Standard Fields Synced again with your Salesforce Admin to enable those fields.
- FrontSpin Admin Training
- Walk through the FrontSpin Admin Setup and Configuration Guide to configure all settings and customize your FrontSpin experience.
- Review Building Lists and Playbooks
- Review Updating Task Type via Workflow Rules (or creating any special Workflow Triggers you may need)
- Review Setting Up Round Robin Lead Assignment
- Review Setting Up New Inbound Lead Notifications
- FrontSpin New User Demo & Training Session
- Your team is LIVE!
- Reach out anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, additional training sessions, etc.