Working From Home- Things To Know
Are you working from home now? Here are some things you should know when using FrontSpin in your home office:
- Ethernet is going to work better than WIFI.
- If using WIFI you should:
- Be as close to the router as possible
- Make sure your ISP provider opens your service for VoIP traffic.
- Try resetting your router if you are having connection issues.
- Mobile Hotspots can cause issues with VoIP and have lower call quality/packet loss on calls.
- If you are using a VPN, make sure you have whitelisted FrontSpin's network ports to allow VoIP traffic
- Is your headset a USB or Bluetooth headset? USB will generally give the best audio quality. Here are some suggestions for good headsets.
- Chrome can sometimes have issues when your audio settings don't match between your computer and chrome settings. Here is some support on that!
If you have any questions are need any suggestions, don'y hesitate to reach out to our support team!